Others live in salt water.
I live in ............... .
We live here because we want to live with our environment.”
All live events are later posted on the Audible Live page so that you can watch them anytime.
Many groups of native people live in the Arctic regions.
Some birds only live for a few years, while others live for decades.
Facebook rolled out its Live feature in 2015, as live streaming apps like Periscope were starting to saturate the market.
Their major self-governing principle is not just live and let live, but live and help live.
The second stream went live on Sunday November 8 and featured the sunny islands of Okinawa plus a live folk song performance.
And that’s purely live audiences, before you factor in the world-class non-live coverage, programmes, analysis and reporting.
It may take a while to make a programme available on demand after broadcast if the programme was live or recorded close to live.
When the content is LIVE the colour of the LIVE pulse and LIVE text can be changed to take on your products colour.
In a Darwinian sense we want to live only because evolution produces only things that want to live, be they bacteria or Nobel prize-winning scientists.
BBC Radio 5 Live brings listeners live commentary of 144 live Premier League matches this season - more than any other UK broadcaster.
Radio BBC Radio 5 live will broadcast live every day throughout The Championships, bringing compelling commentary and colour to listeners daily from midday.
Our BBC colleague Tim Sargeant, the Head of Product, Systems & Services from BBC North takes part in a session titled "Live is Dead, Long Live Live" on Saturday morning too.
The company is moving into services with things like Office Live, a set of additional services to help small businesses set up websites, and Windows Live, which provides online features.
Integration with our new Live Event platform – BBC Live is a new technical architecture that we are now using to deliver live content as detailed in Neil Hall's blog post.
A highly acclaimed stand up, Ardal has toured to sell out audiences internationally (including extensive live work across the US, Canada, Australia, Far East and Europe), released two Top ten stand up DVDs (Ardal O'Hanlon Live and Ardal O'Hanlon Live in Dublin) and headlined Live at the Apollo and Michael McIntyre's Roadshow.
* Inspiring and exciting structure and graphic format mirroring the GUI of live * Author is worldwide lead clinician and training manager for Ableton Live, learn from the industry experts * Includes new and inventive tricks, be a successful and proficient Live user * Understand Ableton Live terms and features, provides a comfortable transition from other DAWs
- be an inhabitant of or reside in
Example: People lived in Africa millions of years ago
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
Example: a live television program
- not recorded
Example: the opera was broadcast live
- highly reverberant
Example: a live concert hall
- charged with an explosive
Example: live ammunition
- exerting force or containing energy
Example: live coals
- lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
Example: we had to live frugally after the war
- continue to live and avoid dying
- elastic; rebounds readily
- possessing life
Example: the happiest person alive
- support oneself
- abounding with life and energy
Example: the club members are a really live bunch
- in current use or ready for use
Example: live copy is ready to be set in type or already set but not yet proofread
- have life, be alive
- of current relevance
Example: a live issue
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- pursue a positive and satisfying existence
Example: You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live
- charged or energized with electricity
- capable of erupting
Example: a live volcano
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for live. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
* Inspiring and exciting structure and graphic format mirroring the GUI of live * Author is worldwide lead clinician and training manager for Ableton Live learn from the industry experts * Includes new and inventive tricks be a successful and proficient Live user * Understand Ableton Live terms and features provides a comfortable transition from other DAWs