They released the single "St.
Tippins released to local media, Mr.
The July wildfires released another 79 megatons of CO2.
Further batches of thousands of documents will be released over the coming weeks.
Oji has released three mixtapes as Ms Banks.
His debut EP, Yungblud, was released 19 January 2018.
Earthquakes occur when tension is released from inside the crust.
In October 2018, his third studio album, Jubilee Road was released.
Biggie released two albums in his career — both having to do with death.
They have released five albums: Vivarium, Free, Great Divide, GLA and Power.
If the energy stored in glucose were released all at once it would be very difficult to contain.
Getting “Black Like Me” released—getting anything released—was a struggle for Guyton.
Miley Cyrus also appears here; other names released so far include Roseanne Cash, Emmylou Harris and Willie Nelson.
In late April, Ioannidis and colleagues at Stanford released a preprint of a study that purported to support this claim.
It also directly contradicted a White House readout of the call released in July that said Trump discussed corruption with Zelensky.
Norepinephrine, released by sympathetic nerves in the heart, and epinephrine, released by the adrenal gland, increase the heart…
More recently, an origin story, Pan, was released in 2015, while Wendy, a film told from her point of view, was released this year.
For context, if the amount of data released by Wikileaks was equivalent to the population of San Francisco, the amount of data released in the Panama Papers is the equivalent to that of India.
In 2014, Boyd and saxophonist Binker Golding formed the duo Binker & Moses and released three consecutive albums, and his jazz band Moses Boyd Exodus released several mixtapes over the same period.
That law meant most offenders would be automatically released halfway through their sentences, but "dangerous" offenders on extended sentences were only to be released with the Parole Board's consent.
- merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film)
- release, as from one's grip
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- the act of liberating someone or something
- let (something) fall or spill from a container
- a process that liberates or discharges something
- an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- eliminate (a substance)
- generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids
- euphemistic expressions for death
- make (information) available for publication
- a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation
- part with a possession or right
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- make (assets) available
- a formal written statement of relinquishment
- (music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for released. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: