Animals, such as mosquitoes, spread others.
Repeat with the other half of the spread and egg.
"Games get people thinking about how viruses spread," Kara said.
How does spread exist if it doesn't take a percentage of commission?
Spread the buttercream on the top and side of the cake.
Moreover, staying put is how other countries have fought the spread.
When buying the new spread you can also buy an optional toasted bagel.
Normally genes can only spread through a population if they confer an advantage.
I hear it time and time again—to slow the spread, to slow the spread.
Very few cases of nonmelanoma spread to other tissues before they are detected and removed.
The mutations which survive and become more prevalent are the mutations which conger an advantage to the viruses ability to spread.
Mr Salama, asked about Florida and the risk of spread elsewhere in the US, said: “In terms of further spread, yes, a risk.
We also know much more about how to prevent the spread of these diseases, hence the global effort now under way to try and limit the spread.
“Sustained community spread means that people have been infected with the virus, but how or where they became infected is not known, and the spread is ongoing.”
Importantly, while economic stimulus will help, the most pressing issue is knowing how far the virus has spread in the population and bringing the spread under control.
Too mild and the illness does not spread from person to person; too visible and the carrier, unwell and aware, stays home or is avoided — and the illness does not spread.
Stage II cancers either have spread through the muscle layer to the outer boundaries of the esophagus or have spread only into the muscle layer but have reached nearby lymph nodes.
If that’s the case, and we do not have the capacity to control that spread, to trace that spread, to track that spread, to isolate individuals that may have been in contact with Covid-19, we will have to make modifications anew.”
"While low population density may help to delay the emergence and subsequent spread of the disease, COVID-19 has successfully spread in other rural regions of the US," Emily Javan, one of the report's authors, told Business Insider in a statement.
She added: “PHE actively monitors, and acts on, the spread of antibiotic resistance in gonorrhoea and potential treatment failures, and has introduced enhanced surveillance to identify and manage resistant strains of infection promptly to help reduce further spread.”
- distribute or disperse widely
Example: The invaders spread their language all over the country
- process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
- distributed or spread over a considerable extent
- prepared or arranged for a meal; especially having food set out
Example: a table spread with food
- a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures
- become distributed or widespread
Example: the infection spread
- fully extended in width
Example: outspread wings
- spread across or over
Example: A big oil spot spread across the water
- farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle)
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- a haphazard distribution in all directions
- a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
- cause to become widely known
Example: spread information
- become widely known and passed on
Example: the rumor spread
- a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- strew or distribute over an area
Example: He spread fertilizer over the lawn
- two facing pages of a book or other publication
- move outward
- the expansion of a person's girth (especially at middle age)
Example: she exercised to avoid that middle-aged spread
- cover by spreading something over
Example: spread the bread with cheese
- decorative cover for a bed
- distribute over a surface in a layer
Example: spread cheese on a piece of bread
- act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for spread. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: